1. How to register on websqft.com?
Register with websqft.com
- You can register on websqft.com through a simple registration process. Go to "Register Now" on Homepage and fill a simple form. You can choose your profile type (Individual, Agent, Builder) and the fill the appropriate form. Registered members of websqft.com can avail free member benefits like "Member Login", "Check your property AD", "Provide Testimonial" and many more
2. How much does it cost to register on websqft.com?
- Registration on websqft.com is absolutely FREE ! "Register" and avail many member benefits
3. How to retrieve forgotten password?
- Click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page
- Provide your username or email registered with us
- websqft™ team will send you a new password through email and/or SMS
4. How to change websqft Account Password?
- Login to "websqft Customer Account" section
- Click on "Change Password" link in the customer login section
- Enter your old password
- Enter your new password and confirm it by re-entering
- Your new password will be activated immediately
5. How to modify my personal profile?
- Login to "My websqft Account" section
- Click on "Edit Personal Info" link
- Modify your profile
- Your new profile will be activated immediately
6. Is registration required to search on websqft.com?
Search on websqft.com
- No, Search is absolutely FREE and anyone can use websqft.com search to find properties. You need to register to avail member benefits like "Add to My Favourites" property from search results
7. How to search for properties on websqft.com?
Search on websqft.com
- websqft.com offer following search options:
- websqft Search: This search helps you find properties quickly on the basis of the type of transaction (Buy/Rent), type of property, Location (City), Budget
- Search by websqft ID: Each property listed on websqft.com bears a unique websqft ID. Example: 199 This search helps you find a specific property by the websqft ID
8. How are properties sorted on search result page?
Sorting properties on websqft.com
- The properties on websqft.com get updated regularly. By default the properties are displayed on relevance. websqft.com team has developed a complex algorithm which displays the property listings most relevant to your search criteria
- The search results can also be sorted on basis of :
- Price of the property
- Area of the property
- No. of bedrooms
- Property facing
9. Why is "Total matching properties: 0" displayed on search result page?
"Total matching properties: 0"
- is displayed when there are no properties listed on websqft.com matching your search criteria. In this case, we suggest you to broaden your property search or become an "Interested Buyers". This will ensure you get updates about properties matching your requirements through email